Just Bought My First Airscribe -Need Done Unprepped Material

Fossil Claw

Just won one a Chicago Pneumatic CP9160 ebay for a good price.

Need some unprepped material for practice.

Fossil Claw, what are you looking for? Do I have unprepped hash plates galore! Unfortunately, I have so much that not only do I build walkways but now I'm using fossilized rock to cover the black plastic in my gardens! Such a shame!

I could send you a box of whatever and maybe you could play with a gastropod I've been wanting to expose in the matrix for a while. I have the ceph exposed and one hormatoma and as I was doing that it looks like there is another in the mix. Just limestone, but all I really have is an engraver and found that I don't care for prep work. Take a look at my fossil tour example post and you will see the type of stuff I have. :-)

The more I learn, I realize the less I know.

:wacko:

Go to my

Gallery for images of Fossil Jewelry, Sculpture & Crafts

Pinned Posts:

Bev,

I have no preference. I would be happy to get my hands on anything I can learn on.

I will PM you to workout out details.

I am going to start my practice on some horn coral in matrix as there a good amount of it and don't care if I mess it up. After that I want to try a variety of other fossils and work my way up to stuff I would care if I messed it up..

I am hoping I have the patience for it!

Thank you.

Hi Fossil claw, only advice I would give is take your time with the air pen I destroyed a few fossils learning to use mine (I have the same one as you).

Its a good tool and works well.

Good luck with the practice.

Regards

Mike