Hi All

Guest solius symbiosus

Guest solius symbiosus

Hello, I have recently began to collect again after a 10 year hiatus. I live in an area that is rich in Ordovician fossils. My first love is trilobites, but I enjoy collecting any, and all, invertebrates. My other hobbies include Astronomy, collecting books and maps. I look forward to contributing to the discussion.

welcome to the forum. i thnk you will fit right in here. i also am a fan of trilobites and love to collect the middle cambrian trilos from utah. i have many nice trilos from the local formations.

please post pictures of your finds. we would all love to see them.

Brock

I grew up in Cincinnati and grabbed some good Isotelus and Flexicalamene trilobites there over the years as well as cool Ectenocrinus and Pycnocrinus crowns and nice cephalopods. Never got my carpoid or edrioasteroid though. What are your best finds.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Guest solius symbiosus

Thanks for the replies.

Never got my carpoid or edrioasteroid though. What are your best finds.

I havent found either one of those, but I have come across some very rare lichids, proetids, asadaspids, Conularia, lots of gravicalymenids, a nice Glyptocrinus with a coprolitic Cyclonema attached, some nice Columbicrinus. A ton of other stuff ... literally

I recently moved and it is all in storage, but I will post some pics when get it out.