One 6 Inch Phareodus Gettin Done.

RJB

Like most fossils, this fish has problems, but at least they are kinda small problems. It has some jaw disarticulation and a piece of rock that ive glued back on to save what I could above the head and above the backbone but this little guy should turn out purty dang good! So far this has all has been done with my ME9100, Ive now got a bunch of air abraiding to finish this up. This fish came from the below the 18 inch layer known as the 'bottom cap' and is from the Green River Formation in Wyoming. Ive been real busy doing a very large fish for a customer which is why I haven't done a lot of prep on crabs, this, or other stuff lately. I need more time. Ha!

RB

post-171-0-45112000-1441316943_thumb.jpg

post-171-0-01638700-1441316959_thumb.jpg

RJB when you get done with all your fish in thirty years or so, you can come and start on mine.

post-1148-0-22788900-1441323012_thumb.jpg

Jim

Old Dead Things

Hey Jim, as long as you don't mind me showing up in a wheelchair with portable lung machine, I will prep up a storm for you. Ha!!!

RB

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see this one when it's done.

And I'd love to get an unprepped phareodus, as well as other unusual Green River formation fish.

This fish is actually sittin in my air abrasive cabinet right now. Just have to dry some media and get back to work.

RB