New Air Dryer

jgcox

Just received my new refrigerated compressed air dryer. A brand new 3 in 1 air dryer for under $400. Due to the higher than normal humidity levels we have had over the past few months and even with inline desiccants I decided to spend the money and get a mechanical Dryer. I had to plumb and wire it for operation which was accomplished yesterday. I will have it installed and operational today and after a week or two will report results. Ok it does not lay on its side!!

post-11020-0-18675000-1441720880_thumb.jpg

Edited by jgcox

It removes ambient moisture from the compressed air used by air scribes and air abraders . no moisture no clumping of blast media and no clogging of blaster nozzles.

Excited to see the results :D

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

Your life just got better!

I bet you'll be shocked at how much water it removes.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

It is so humid here right now it is crazy how much water collects every day at the bottom of my compressor tank. At least winter up here in Canada makes for good air abrasion..... Right now it is pretty bad.....

It removes ambient moisture from the compressed air used by air scribes and air abraders . no moisture no clumping of blast media and no clogging of blaster nozzles.

Aha. I've got built in filters in my system, so I didn't think of that.

Edited by Ludwigia

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

I am forced to rearrange my prep area and here is the initial new configuration. still have some setup to do but think this is going to be the best working configuration.

post-11020-0-51241000-1442080351_thumb.jpg

post-11020-0-08625800-1442080353_thumb.jpg

post-11020-0-22950700-1442080354_thumb.jpg

An air drier. Ive never thought of that. I just had a clumping problem last week and ive got two inline water traps and a dessicant thingy. Might have to get me one of those. Thanks jgcox.

RB

I see BCM trilos :P

Hope the new dryer helps!

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

UPDATE!!! I have been using the dryer for a week and I have seen a huge decrease in moisture making it through my manifold. The blast media flows at a more even flow with out any puffs or spurts and no clogging of nozzle's.