My Jurassic Park - The Judith River Formation (Montana)

Troodon

On 1/14/2018 at 9:56 AM, Bobby Rico said:

@Troodon that is some serious casting work. Kids of Indianapolis are in for a treat.

Yep!!! 

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I may have replied before regarding the double or triple wear facet on the teeth - but it could definitely be related to a cross bite or malpositioned opposing tooth.  We see this in people :)

and regarding the pachy dome - super cool.  You may remember that I found one in the Judith a couple of years ago that I posted here. Super bummed that I traded it away.  Rookie mistake.  The experts were thinking stegoceras.    

1 hour ago, patrickhudson said:

I may have replied before regarding the double or triple wear facet on the teeth - but it could definitely be related to a cross bite or malpositioned opposing tooth.  We see this in people :)

and regarding the pachy dome - super cool.  You may remember that I found one in the Judith a couple of years ago that I posted here. Super bummed that I traded it away.  Rookie mistake.  The experts were thinking stegoceras.    

Sure I guess anything is possible with teeth.  Those jaws were full of teeth. 

Domes from the JRF are pretty rare, I feel your pain.