Looking for a few cookie cutter shark teeth.

kauffy

Hey Guys,

Would love a few (maybe 5) examples of cookie cutter shark teeth for my collection.

I've got many small vert and invert fossils which would be an appropriate trade (to keep international costs down)

Just seeing who may have some of these bad boys they would be willing to trade!

Cheers

Chris

"Turn the fear of the unknown into the excitment of possibility!"

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Whole Isistius (Cookiecutter Shark) teeth are pretty rare. Thanks to Jeff (jcbshark) I have access to the mysterious "Cookiecutter Creek" which for some reason seems to contain examples of this delicate little tooth. They are likely not to be found in larger rivers like the Peace as they would probably get turned to dust. It is odd though that micro-matrix from several other creeks in Florida have failed to turn up examples of this type of tooth. For some reason Jeff's magical little creek (and it is quite small) is the only place that I know of (in Florida anyway) that I know of where Isistius teeth may be found. There are, of course, other locales where these teeth turn up as I see expensive specimens show up on places like eBay.

Drop me a PM and we can talk more of these special little jewels.

post-7713-0-73600400-1447421129_thumb.jpg

Cheers.

-Ken

I have a couple from the same area if you want more :)

• I found this Informative 1

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19