My collection

Runner64

• 3 weeks later...

I just got 3 more teeth for my collection. Let me start off by saying Merry Christmas to all of you!

post-17312-0-81079300-1451064748_thumb.jpg

Theropod indet.

Chamblanc Quarry

Cherves Richemont, Cherves-de-Cognac, Department Charante, France

post-17312-0-76344800-1451064841_thumb.jpg

Alectrosaurus olensi

Bissekty Formation

Mingbulak Village, Kyzyl Kum Desert, Navoi Region, Uzbekistan

Sorry for the bad picture, I didn't want to take this one out of the rike since it broke during shipping. Luckily it's nothing glue can't fix! :)

post-17312-0-39420400-1451064979_thumb.jpg

Suchomimus tenerensis

Elrhaz Formation

Tenere Desert, Niger

Well this is my collection of teeth so far. I do have almost all the more common dino teeth. It'll be a long time until I get more additions.

Edited by Runner64

Great collection of teeth!

The rare specimens are the best.

Well done

Nice teeth and those from uncommon locations are always special.

Thanks to both of you! Gotta love those rare localities.

Man, these are great!

Lots of drool produced while scrolling through this thread. :D

Thank you haha!

Nice finds.. did you find them all? I'm hoping to find some in the hill country of Texas this year.

Good luck in your hunts and enjoy...

Nice finds.. did you find them all? I'm hoping to find some in the hill country of Texas this year.

Good luck in your hunts and enjoy...

Thanks! Unfortunately, I haven't found any of these teeth, sure wish I did though! As I am from Chicago, it requires money and time to go anywhere to hunt for dino fossils. One of my goals in life is to travel around the world and experience different cultures. Since I like to collect international teeth, maybe I could hit some cool hunting spots around the world.

• 1 month later...

You have an amazing collection of teeth from all over the world! So interesting to see! Congrats!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed seeing them.

• 4 weeks later...

Two new additions. These are pictures from the sellers since my phone and camera aren't taking clear photos.

There is a Baryonyx tooth in this nodule but I'm unsure if this is a jaw, or just bits and pieces of bone with a tooth in it.

East Sussex, Wadhurst Clay, Wealden of Bexhill, Hastings Beds Group, England

140 MYO

post-17312-0-73141800-1457988518_thumb.jpg

post-17312-0-12247000-1457988540_thumb.jpg

Next is Iguanodon from the Isle of Wight in England.

post-17312-0-11969400-1457988686_thumb.jpg

post-17312-0-09373700-1457988708_thumb.jpg

I got around to gluing the Alectrosaurus tooth from the Bissekty formation so here is a better picture.

post-17312-0-56843500-1457988802_thumb.jpg

Enjoy!

• I found this Informative 2

Nice addition to your collection. Iguanodon tooth is my favorite

Thanks I like this tooth as well. Iguanodon teeth are very neat looking. This one might be a little beat up but I'm very happy to have it.

Still nice how many do you see! On your nodule if you got it from Jamie you should get his opinion, he knows his stuff.

Still nice how many do you see! On your nodule if you got it from Jamie you should get his opinion, he knows his stuff.

Well I bought the Iguanodon tooth separately. The Baryonyx nodule definitely has one Baryonyx tooth and potentially a second tooth fragment. There's a lot of bones throughout the whole nodule so I might need to do a little digging.

I'm unsure if this is a jaw or not. It'd be cool if it is a jaw but I don't know if this is an associated jaw or jumbled up pieces of bone around a tooth.

• 7 months later...

Wow it's been a while since I've updated this thread! Not a whole lot of new teeth since earlier this year but there are a few.

IMG_6872.JPG

Theropod (Neovenator?)

Barremian (130-126 MYA)

Wessex Formation

Brook Bay, Isle of Wight, England

IMG_6870.JPG

Hardrosaurid indet.

Campanian-Maastrichtian (80-72 MYA)

Aguja Formation

Brewster County, Trans-Pecos Region, Texas

I also tried to update my pictures and information from my earlier posts since some of them are a little bad. However I can't seem to edit my posts. Can I not edit them since they are old?

This one is not a dinosaur tooth but is still pretty cool in my opinion.IMG_6876.JPG

C. auriculatus

Lutetian (45 MYA)

Hahotoe Phosphate Mines

Hahotoe, Togo

Runner, I believe you have 24 hours to edit your post before it is locked. You might want to contact one of the administers if you feel the information is important enough to require updating.

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

2 hours ago, caldigger said:

Runner, I believe you have 24 hours to edit your post before it is locked. You might want to contact one of the administers if you feel the information is important enough to require updating.

Thanks caldigger! I wonder why it's locked after 24 hours?

Hi,

Runner, it is because some people modify their messages and that changes all the sense of a conversation. For example, we had subjects (in particular of requiests of identifications) which were emptied of their pics having had the studied information. It isn't respectful of the life of the forum and of the members who participated in it. When such a decision is taken, it is always further to an abuse !

And as Caldigger says, you always have the possibility of asking to an administrator to make a modification (without forget to give him the link towards your subject to modify) ;)

Coco

• I found this Informative 1

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

4 hours ago, Coco said:

Hi,

Runner, it is because some people modify their messages and that changes all the sense of a conversation. For example, we had subjects (in particular of requiests of identifications) which were emptied of their pics having had the studied information. It isn't respectful of the life of the forum and of the members who participated in it. When such a decision is taken, it is always further to an abuse !

And as Caldigger says, you always have the possibility of asking to an administrator to make a modification (without forget to give him the link towards your subject to modify) ;)

Coco

Ok thanks Coco! That makes a lot of sense and a pretty good reason to try and keep the original post and not have a ton of modifications.