Fossil "zen Sand Garden"

FossilForKids

What to do with "shamers", extra teeth, extra bones etc.. I put sand in the bottom of a Riker box and just start playing around and the next thing I know I have the fossil version of a Zen Sand Garden. How many fossils and teeth can you identify in the photo.

post-1292-1240324572_thumb.jpg

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

That's really neat!

I guess one of the benefits of teaching children is re-learning how to think like a kid :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

What to do with "shamers", extra teeth, extra bones etc.. I put sand in the bottom of a Riker box and just start playing around and the next thing I know I have the fossil version of a Zen Sand Garden. How many fossils and teeth can you identify in the photo.

Absolutely. By the way I think I found another bird bone for you. I left it at my friends house in bakersfield but I'll take a picture and send it to you.

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

Love to see it!

Now you got me thinking like a kid...on Christmas Eve :D

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!