Places to find fossils in Chile?

Neko

I only know Atacama desert, is there other places to find them? I don't want to travel outside the country, because it's too expensive to travel outside...

Also what is the place with most succes rate in one week?(Inside Chile), i just want any fossil to fill up my room shelf (Trolling my mon...), also, how much people will be needed to dig some dirt?

• 4 years later...

The coastal area of Antofagasta in northern Chile has yielded the pterodactyl Domeykodactylus ceciliae Martill et al., 2000, while the locality of Bahia de Guayacan has yielded the extinct rorqual "Megaptera" hubachi Dathe, 1983.

F. Dathe. 1983. Megaptera hubachi n. sp., ein fossiler Bartenwal aus marinen Sandsteinschichten des tieferen Pliozaens Chiles. Zeitschrift fuer Geologische Wissenschaften 11(7):813-848

Martill, D.M.; Frey, E.; Diaz, G.C.; Bell, C.M. (2000). Reinterpretation of a Chilean pterosaur and the occurrence of Dsungeripteridae in South America. Geological Magazine. 137 (1): 19–25.

• 3 years later...

Sorry for being late. In the región metropolitana you have Lo valdés formation, in The cajón del maipo, here you can found Ammonites and bivalves 

It looks like @Neko hasn’t been on since 8 years ago.

Edited by Danielb