New Bones

podope

Guest N.AL.hunter

Are you a dealer? I just can't imagine any single collector finding that much material plus the items you have already shown us here. Do you have a webpage for your dealership if you are one?

Are you a dealer? I just can't imagine any single collector finding that much material plus the items you have already shown us here. Do you have a webpage for your dealership if you are one?

No I am not a dealer, I am a simple collector, I do not sell this fossils.

I show only for this forum.

I have no idea what to say! This is one of the craziest things I have ever seen. How long did it take you to find that amount of fossils? :faint:

I have no idea what to say! This is one of the craziest things I have ever seen. How long did it take you to find that amount of fossils? :faint:

I found this fossils in the last month. I was two weekend in the pits.

I found this fossils in the last month. I was two weekend in the pits.

WOW! Is your site extremely rich or is this the norm for central Europe sites?

Guest N.AL.hunter

Two Weekends!! Only two weekends!! That is more than most (99%) of the fossil collectors on this forum will ever find of mammoth material (guessing there, but probably accurate). I want to go "pitting" with you!!

yes, this is just incredible. congratulations on having such an exciting place to collect.

As others have said, truly amazing! Such a concentration of material is usually the result of "mass death". Is your collecting area the site of an ancient flood deposit, or maybe sinkhole?

Also, you have such wonderful fossils, could you take some close photos of some of the best individual specimens? Thanks for sharing.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Holy cow, oh, I mean mammoth!!!!! :faint: Nice finds!!!! What are the other jaw bones you have there?

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Holy cow, oh, I mean mammoth!!!!! :faint: Nice finds!!!! What are the other jaw bones you have there?

The other jawbones of wooly rhinos.

As others have said, truly amazing! Such a concentration of material is usually the result of "mass death". Is your collecting area the site of an ancient flood deposit, or maybe sinkhole?

Also, you have such wonderful fossils, could you take some close photos of some of the best individual specimens? Thanks for sharing.

The fossil under preparation process, I send for You detailed photos as soon as possible after preparation.

WOW! Is your site extremely rich or is this the norm for central Europe sites?

Only this site 4-5 pits extremly rich.

Wow, what amount of bones!

post-1446-1241381308_thumb.jpg

"It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of

intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living."

-Sir David Attenborough