Carboniferous Plants From France 99

docdutronc

Beautiful! Thanks so much for posting these photos.

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

Hi Bruno, I continue to be amazed at the utter quality of this material in all of your posts. Absolutely Wonderful! So, I have this out of control collection of live plants talking over my back patio and my wife thinks I'm nuts and my garage is slowly being consumed by too many fossils--Where do you keep all of this material? Do you have a museum warehouse?? Best Regards, Chris

Hi Bruno, I continue to be amazed at the utter quality of this material in all of your posts. Absolutely Wonderful! So, I have this out of control collection of live plants talking over my back patio and my wife thinks I'm nuts and my garage is slowly being consumed by too many fossils--Where do you keep all of this material? Do you have a museum warehouse?? Best Regards, Chris

Hi

I collect fossils for 30 years, I have a room dedicated to my findings, it is my second collection, the first was filed in the museum of Lille city .Today I begin to have lack of space ,I encounter the same problem as all the collectors , there are fossils all over my garden in the basement ......

best regards bruno

post-967-1242183233_thumb.jpg

post-967-1242183289_thumb.jpg

Hi Bruno & PlantGuy....... I share the passion for the Carboniferous plants and critters...... although Im getting very choosey as to what specimens I now actually carry home and keep....

Beautiful Sigillaria.....

post-1630-1242209256_thumb.jpg

post-1630-1242209268_thumb.jpg

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)