Just another old crab prep ;)

DLB

Its always nice to get down to the crab carapace. I see you 'bumped' into it. I know your pain! Looks like the rock is coming off nicely though? Hope it has all 8 and all the way to the tippy tips. Good luck

RB

:popcorn:

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

Heart attack!!! Sorry fosissle, I don't mean to step on any toes, but DLB, please don't use any shoe polish. Let me call you and give you some 'fix it up' tips.

RB

Ha RB that's why I need the shoe polish! I have been using beeswax tho

Cephalopods rule!!

Hey fossisle. I have heard of using beeswax a long while ago and didn't even give it a second thought. Now you bring it up again. What on earth do you use beeswax for? Super curious.

RB

Hey fossisle. I have heard of using beeswax a long while ago and didn't even give it a second thought. Now you bring it up again. What on earth do you use beeswax for? Super curious.

RB

I use it on our local ammonites to bring out the shell , it doesn't take much and then buff on a wheel

Cephalopods rule!!

Wow!

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19