I certainly will PFOOLEY, I can't wait to show you the next thing it produces. :)

• I found this Informative 1

--- Joshua

tennesseespride@gmail.com

Joshua, Once again I find myself delighted by your report. I wish you every continuing success. It seems you continue to make a real contribution.

• I found this Informative 1

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Joshua, Once again I find myself delighted by your report. I wish you every continuing success. It seems you continue to make a real contribution.

Sir, I thank you so much! During a phone conversation today with the State Geologist, he actually told me I was singlehandedly changing the face of paleontology as it was known in Tennessee...man those words keep ringing in my ears, it really made me feel good!I hope to make you proud sir, I've never looked for monetary gain, but only to make good contributions to science and an acute understanding of the past. This and other dinosaur material will be donated to the State Museum (in Nashville) in the future. They are currently expanding their museum and dedicating a whole level to the Cretaceous of Tennessee. The State Geologist wishes me to fill it up, and I agree with him that this material would have a fitting home there. The expansion should be completed within a couple of years, that gives me enough time to exhibit the material at different shows, and ect. Also local schools. I'll be preparing manuscripts that will be peer reviewed and published through the Tennessee Division of Geology in the meantime. Afterwards, the material will be permanently curated by the State Museum. Everything will work out nicely, and the public will always have access to this material. :)

Edited by Tennessees Pride
  • I found this Informative 2

--- Joshua

tennesseespride@gmail.com