Some B-Grade Ammo's

RJB

Here are some pics of some ammo's that ive been workin on lately. I tried my best to get the color to show on the one on the righthand side of the two on the right, but no, not even close! These have some truly wonderful color and the sad thing is, you cant really see it. Just ablaze with color! But here ya go. A front picture, a back picture and one of the two colorful ones.

RB

post-171-0-53832900-1466022324_thumb.jpg

post-171-0-91494100-1466022340_thumb.jpg

post-171-0-23267000-1466022353_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I don't mean to sound so picky or spoiled, but most of the stuff Ive been preppin is all going to Quartzite. I had soooooooo much fun this last January that the misses and I are going again this comin January. All this stuff will pay for the trip and more and we will have a ton of fun with all the friends we meet up with there. Lots of drinkin, lots of food and lots of fun. Im not saying this to try and sell anything here on the forum, its just my plan for this coming January. Its a great way to get rid of all the stuff I don't want, plus I get to talk to lots of folks about fossils and make a few more connections for more fossil stuff. Plus, the weather is always sunny and warm.

RB