A fairly large ammo.

RJB

My youngest son brought this home earlier this year and ive been attacking it off and on since then. One of those fossils where the more work I do on it, the better it gets. Its not complete, but close. I forget the name of this critter but it was found in the Bear Paw shales. it also has some hollow issues and is slightly crushed, but even though, it looks perty dang cool! I don't think my son wants it, so this one, after its finished, may go into my own collection? WoooooHoooooo!!

RB

post-171-0-71536900-1467754435_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I still have about 4 or 5 hours to shape and clean up the rock around it, but yeah, its gunna be a purty cool specimen.

RB

If I may, I think the flaws give it character and make it more memorable. :)

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?