River Crawling

CreekCrawler

Ive never had 'chiggers'. May I ask what they are?

RB

This is a chigger.

post-15-1243891368_thumb.png

-----"Your Texas Connection!"------

Fossils: Windows to the past

I hate to bring this back up, but you guy's can put everything in the world on this and it will not work like Cream of Tartar w/Sulfur, it will make the leave if they are in deep and then kill them, it will stop, mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, flies, and just about anything even leaches. Worked in everywhere I've ever been and never had and infection. Heck stopped mosquitoes for a year, and it don't burn the skin, works from within. I used to get it from the military but haven't in years but now found it at Dews' Twenty First Century Products, their in Denton,Tx. under the name Red Arrow™ Lemon & Cream of Tartar w/Sulfur.

Try Here

This is not spam just trying to help you guy's out.

Thanks! I'll give it a try. I know sulphur meds work on a number of medical ills.

-----"Your Texas Connection!"------

Fossils: Windows to the past

I use to hunt palm wood over in East Texas and would load up on the tablets and never have a bite of any kind, everyone else would have sweated off all their OFF and get bit up bad. With these pills you just get stronger. Run you little buggers!

I just keep a LARGE can of bug spray in my vehicle, before I put my feet on the ground, I hold my legs out the door and spray. It hasn't failed me yet. Ain't nothing worse than a bad case of chiggers, cause you scratch so much, they think you found some crabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o

Heck - if chiggers are in play I ditch the "OFF" and spray RAID on my boots and jeans!

It works for me and no major side effects to date. :wacko::drool:

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

Bunch a pantie waist, <_< . When you fart nerve gas, you've taken the right enough of these tablets. Smells like rotten eggs in the morning!

....I'm thinking it's a big Pachyrhizodus. They have teeth that are more regularly sized and X-fish teeth are more snaggle toothed. They are small at the back and get really big to the front. Pachy teeth have little bulbous areas at the root....look a lot like little mosasaur jaws. Cool find, regardless!

Here are a few more pics of the jaw with water on it. The tooth sockets are definately bulbous.The red line in the one pic is an indention that runs the length of the piece, it's about a 1/4" deep groove down the length of the jaw.The blue lines show the upper area of the piece just below the tooth sockets.It's rounded just about like an index finger and runs the length of the piece. The matrix around the tooth sockets is pretty hard ,so a fast prep is not in the cards for this one.I'm working on it slowly with sewing needle here and there.Hope this helps for a positive ID.

thanks

post-417-1243915740_thumb.jpgpost-417-1243915755_thumb.jpgpost-417-1243915765_thumb.jpg

Bunch a pantie waist, <_< . When you fart nerve gas, you've taken the right enough of these tablets. Smells like rotten eggs in the morning!

Shoot, I get Skunk Burps from too much Tex-Mex around here :o

That should scare em away ;)

Here are a few more pics of the jaw with water on it. The tooth sockets are definately bulbous.The red line in the one pic is an indention that runs the length of the piece, it's about a 1/4" deep groove down the length of the jaw.The blue lines show the upper area of the piece just below the tooth sockets.It's rounded just about like an index finger and runs the length of the piece. The matrix around the tooth sockets is pretty hard ,so a fast prep is not in the cards for this one.I'm working on it slowly with sewing needle here and there.Hope this helps for a positive ID.

thanks

post-417-1243915740_thumb.jpgpost-417-1243915755_thumb.jpgpost-417-1243915765_thumb.jpg

http://oceansofkansas.com/FossilFish/Pachy...us/VP-2189C.jpg

Here is a photo of a large Pachy....I still think that is what you have, but can't wait to see the finished product. You might try an Xacto knife too....it will be faster than a needle.

[]

Here is a photo of a large Pachy....I still think that is what you have, but can't wait to see the finished product. You might try an Xacto knife too....it will be faster than a needle.

I think it's a match! The rounded portion on the Pachy's jaw in the photo that you sent a link to looks identical.

Thnks for the tip on the Xacto.This piece has a harder matrix surrounding the tooth sockets than the red bed material from the NSR. It's like a hard chalk.