Bolivar Pennisula

Traviscounty

That is so tempting for real! I would love to go fishing for a bass that size, heck anything that size! New Jersey though is one heck of a drive from here. Can you find some nice size teeth up there?

do you mean shark teeth, or dino teeth? shark...mabye 2.5 inch chub's. mosasaur's...mabye 2 in max. everything in between.

do you mean shark teeth, or dino teeth? shark...mabye 2.5 inch chub's. mosasaur's...mabye 2 in max. everything in between.

Shark teeth of course! I can mosasaur stuff here. I want new things to add to my collection

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Concur with that.

We stock them in some of the hill country lakes and they get pretty big.

State record was from Town Lake IN Austin last I checked and was about 50 lbs.

With that being said we would more likely hook up with a 40 lb red fish or like in my avatar, a 30 lb black drum!

As for the coast, keep in mind that Bolivar has a gay nudist colony right where the mammal fossils really start to show up... :o

Hmmmmm......nude fossil hunting? I think I'll pass. Hopefully things are light on a Tuesday, cause I ain't lettin' no freaks get in my way! :unsure:

Hey Travis, you up to going on a road trip to New Jersey! I need to fish! We can take Barry along and use him for bait. :P

Just kiddin Barry, you know I luv ya. :D

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Hey Travis, you up to going on a road trip to New Jersey! I need to fish! We can take Barry along and use him for bait. :P

Just kiddin Barry, you know I luv ya. :D

Perfect let me just eat some Tex-Mex and we will have stink bait for shure :rolleyes:

Heck, for the most part we're always looking at the ground so I doubt ogling anyone would be a problem.

And the gold ring I found there a couple of months ago was likely the former property of one of the old nude-dudes...

I do have to be careful when taking the kids there though!

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

Heck, for the most part we're always looking at the ground so I doubt ogling anyone would be a problem.

And the gold ring I found there a couple of months ago was likely the former property of one of the old nude-dudes...

I do have to be careful when taking the kids there though!

That is true! Unless you weren't watching where you were going and found yourself looking straight down at an old naked dude!!

Why is it always the people who shouldn't be naked, getting naked and walking around?

Alfred North Whithead