Size Did Matter: Evidence Of Giant Sperm Found In Microfossils

Nicholas

ScienceDaily (June 19, 2009) — The mystery of giant sperm present in some living animal groups today has now taken on a new dimension -- in one group of micro-crustaceans new evidence shows that it is a feature at least 100 million years old.

Find the article HERE!

ScienceDaily (June 19, 2009) — The mystery of giant sperm present in some living animal groups today has now taken on a new dimension -- in one group of micro-crustaceans new evidence shows that it is a feature at least 100 million years old.

Find the article HERE!

Yeah, no jokes and no giggling at the back of the class. Anyone seen smiling will be spending time cleaning the chalkboard after class.

NO JOKES, I SAID! THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT GIANT SPERM!

:D

Every complex scientific problem has an elegant and simple solution... and it is wrong.

ummmm...so, Who's job is it to measure and who job to acquire the sperm? Coin Toss? ewwwwww :o

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

ummmm...so, Who's job is it to measure and who job to acquire the sperm? Coin Toss? ewwwwww :o

Its fossilized! No eww factors in it lol.

Now that was different. It could be the next title of a movie, "Attach of the Giant Killed Serm"