Sentence For Stealing Fossils

Roz

Well that explains it.......I went to get the truck to load up my duckbill dinosaur and when I came back it was gone!!!!!!

Brian Evans

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

Well that explains it.......I went to get the truck to load up my duckbill dinosaur and when I came back it was gone!!!!!!

:rofl:

Welcome to the forum!

$17, 000 for damage done to public land?..... did he use a JCB and forget to fill the hole in?

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

I really dont like the US laws on accomplices. Basically they're forcing a situation whereby people will be compelled to snitch out to the government. I'm all for law and order, but snitches get stitches.... How typical of the feds to take one crime and turn it into 5.... all on the taxpayer's dime....

- to be able to lead, you must first refuse to follow

- is that a rock hammer in your pocket, or are you just that happy to see me?

- where are all the unicorn fossils? that stupid troll lied to me!

PS, my avatar is Galeodes arabs, the largest species of solifugid. this one is a baby.....

I think I posted something back in April on this subject, and I've seen at least one other. However, I don't want to cause any undue stress on the mods :P , but maybe this thread should be combined with the others for constipation....uh I mean continuity.

I think I posted something back in April on this subject, and I've seen at least one other. However, I don't want to cause any undue stress on the mods :P , but maybe this thread should be combined with the others for constipation....uh I mean continuity.

Love to!

If you come across it, post the link.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I don't know if I am very happy with the labeling of fossils as "Government Property." Opens a whole can of not so tasty worms.... <_<

Be true to the reality you create.