Armadillosuchas

Traviscounty

Ya' get them digging up yer lawn, ya' gots a problem...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I hate when they don't add pictures. . .With all the bad science going on lately, I'm almost scared to just believe anything I hear - even (well expecially) in the news. Has anyone seen an article with pics?

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

I hate when they don't add pictures. . .With all the bad science going on lately, I'm almost scared to just believe anything I hear - even (well expecially) in the news. Has anyone seen an article with pics?

No.

But I think they were last spotted in Texas back in the late 70's/early 80's...attacking Lone Star Beer trucks.......(walking away whistling like he never said that).

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

I hate when they don't add pictures. . .With all the bad science going on lately, I'm almost scared to just believe anything I hear - even (well expecially) in the news...

i'm even skeptical about pics, since they're so easily doctored / altered ...

but yeah, it would have been nice to get a visual of the creature.

"don’t you lock up something that you wanted to see fly..." chris cornell / soundgarden

... I think they were last spotted in Texas back in the late 70's/early 80's... attacking Lone Star Beer trucks.......

yeah i'm pretty sure i saw a few of them in action down around Victoria,

but I think the introduction of Spuds Mackenzie sp. led to their extinction in the mid 80's...

B)

"don’t you lock up something that you wanted to see fly..." chris cornell / soundgarden

No.

But I think they were last spotted in Texas back in the late 70's/early 80's...attacking Lone Star Beer trucks.......(walking away whistling like he never said that).

Good someone else saw them thought it was the mescal

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Found an artist's concept of the critter:

post-423-1247190087_thumb.jpg

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I wonder if it could have made it across roads?

If the pics posted by MikeD are any indication, I think we can assume that it would have been able to cross roads.