On what ?:blink:

Because i do have any ideas, i had any ideas and i guess i'll have any ideas.:P

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

Welcome to TFF!

I have many ideas.

You have to be more specific as to what You want.

If You are trying to get an id--- We need clear pictures from all sides, a scale for size, and a location.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Maybe you have difficulties to post photos, if that's the case it might be because they are too big.

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

This is a simple question. If it's a fossil, fossil hunt with people learnéd in the subject, as well as be active on TTF. Read books, watch documentaries, read scientific papers and continue for as long a time as possible as possible. The more time you spend doing this, the easier it will be to tell what things are. Good luck on that...

Alternatively, just post pictures here.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Welcome to TFF. :) 

You will need to post clear, close-up images of your finds as well as detailing size and location information. Preferably, if you know the geological formation that would help, but a city or county may serve in this case.

If you are having problems posting images, this may be due to the size of the photo file. The size limit per post is 3.95 MB, but does not preclude you from making additional posts if you have several photos. If you receive an error message that the file is too large, and the file is below the limit, simply refresh your browser page and try again.

A good starting point to fossil ID posting etiquette can be found in our pinned topics. I would recommend for your reading this one: 

And, finally, the use of tags is to assist in indexing searchable content for future retrieval. It is best to use tags that are succinct such as location, assumed fossil type, age, etc. For example, if you were posting an ID request for a dinosaur bone, you might add helpful tags such as "dinosaur bone," "theropod," "South Dakota," "Jurassic."

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer