mummified dinosaur

jason3124fish35

That is a nice peice. After doing ebay for over 15 years, I have become somewhat eclectic, or I want what I cant get at Walmart. That is why I am out every night on my bike picking up pottery and it gets me out of the house to go fishing. I cant keep it my stuff inside anymore because I have collected so much. Sometimes, I feel my backpack up in less than a half hour. The burner was used by German military in the war, 1942 or 1943. It is made by Aida. I have never seen issue number 1. That is the one I have. The next one I was able to find was issue 100. So, the price is what someone is willing to pay or a bit more than issue 100 I would think. We have some great garage sells and estate sells in Fort Walton Beach, FL. We have a very big temple mound and I live close to it. I dug a hole in the back yard to hide some of my rocks because the neighbor took some Jasper that was against the fence. I hit a positive or I found a nice rim shard. I took some photos of the dino or head and ammonite. I figured you guys have seen many ammonites. The one that really makes me excited is the carved one. It is amazing. I have heard stories of indians believing their soul would turn into animal and have seen countless examples. I have plenty. This one is almost the best I got. However, I do have more. There are many faces. If you shade the eyes, you can see the bigger picture. So, there are very small faces, medium, and the big one. I have one other that is very interesting. It weighs about 75 lbs and came from close to a mound. No one cares and drives or walks by it every day. They can't see the hieroglyphs on it, but I can. I am not sure why it is not in the museum. It probably for the simple reason that they have not noticed. 

I took some photos like you asked but I cant upload all of them. I am going to see if I can make slideshow for youtube and I will send you link. I wil

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

Here is the newest item and the most amazing, except for the 1st one I shared, which I am not going to bother discussing anymore on the site. I have some rocks I really like, so this is a toss up. Disregard the doodling. I have been using a pencil to shade in the some of the faces, I am just tracing out the carving. 100 faces on the back alone. Unbelievably amazing. Each making up the bigger faces and then the whole, almost all are animals. 

IMG_0677 (2).JPG

angle. I wish I knew more about it. There is not a great written history and I can't be sure it was from the people that made the mound here. I think it might be older. I was thinking basalt, but unsure. Florida is made of limestone and this 75 lb rock got here somehow. 

IMG_0679 (2).JPG

There are no hieroglyphs, no faces, and no spirit animals in either the ammonite or the rocks you have here. Keep in mind this is a science based forum. ;)

• I found this Informative 3

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

You sure do have a lively imagination. It's amazing how many things I can see in the bathroom tiles while I'm otherwise occupied. Cloud watching can also be fun. Or staring at Persian carpets.

• I found this Informative 4

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

The human mind can do some amazing things. 
It can make us see faces/recognize patterns that look like faces, but are not. 

Your items appear to us to be just rocks. 

I see no fossils, or evidence of carvings. 

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. 

I'm not seeing any evidence here.

You should probably take these to a local geologist/paleontologist at a nearby university or college. 

You are not going to find the answers you are looking for here. :unsure: 

• I found this Informative 3

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Hieroglyphs, spirit animals, cultures, people and nature in general were very important to many past civilizations (but not all). Representing them in artworks, stone carvings, mounds, pottery, temples, etc. were very important. They would spend a lot of time to create these things for an almost religious experience. They would not simply carve unrecognizable, scattered "lines" in a rock. In fact many civilizations spent SO MUCH time thinking, engineering and creating these places or things that some are still standing today (thousands of years later). And if not standing, they are being found or dug up daily intact enough to be recognized as important. And that's how we gain most (if not all) of our collective knowledge of these past civilizations. Being an "archeologist" you should and/or do know this.

I personally think it's a giant insult to our past peoples to label these items as such objects. I could ramble on more, but i'm not going to. I do appreicate your imagination and efforts. And if you could just focus that energy in the right direction, using facts and knowledge as tools you will do well. 

• I found this Informative 1

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

On 4 janvier 2018 at 9:06 AM, jason3124fish35 said:

That is a nice peice. After doing ebay for over 15 years, I have become somewhat eclectic, or I want what I cant get at Walmart. That is why I am out every night on my bike picking up pottery and it gets me out of the house to go fishing. I cant keep it my stuff inside anymore because I have collected so much. Sometimes, I feel my backpack up in less than a half hour. The burner was used by German military in the war, 1942 or 1943. It is made by Aida. I have never seen issue number 1. That is the one I have. The next one I was able to find was issue 100. So, the price is what someone is willing to pay or a bit more than issue 100 I would think. We have some great garage sells and estate sells in Fort Walton Beach, FL. We have a very big temple mound and I live close to it. I dug a hole in the back yard to hide some of my rocks because the neighbor took some Jasper that was against the fence. I hit a positive or I found a nice rim shard. I took some photos of the dino or head and ammonite. I figured you guys have seen many ammonites. The one that really makes me excited is the carved one. It is amazing. I have heard stories of indians believing their soul would turn into animal and have seen countless examples. I have plenty. This one is almost the best I got. However, I do have more. There are many faces. If you shade the eyes, you can see the bigger picture. So, there are very small faces, medium, and the big one. I have one other that is very interesting. It weighs about 75 lbs and came from close to a mound. No one cares and drives or walks by it every day. They can't see the hieroglyphs on it, but I can. I am not sure why it is not in the museum. It probably for the simple reason that they have not noticed. 

I took some photos like you asked but I cant upload all of them. I am going to see if I can make slideshow for youtube and I will send you link. I wil

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

On 4 janvier 2018 at 9:26 AM, jason3124fish35 said:

Here is the newest item and the most amazing, except for the 1st one I shared, which I am not going to bother discussing anymore on the site. I have some rocks I really like, so this is a toss up. Disregard the doodling. I have been using a pencil to shade in the some of the faces, I am just tracing out the carving. 100 faces on the back alone. Unbelievably amazing. Each making up the bigger faces and then the whole, almost all are animals. 

IMG_0677 (2).JPG

Your ammonite looks like a polished ammonite of Madagascar, they often are from the Albian. The others are just igneous rocks.

• I found this Informative 1

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg