What Is This..

alittle33

hello i found two different fossil while camping and i have always wanted to know about them. any info would be wonderful. found in oklahoma, craig county.

post-2032-1249327364_thumb.jpg

post-2032-1249327466_thumb.jpg

post-2032-1249327514_thumb.jpg

post-2032-1249327564_thumb.jpg

hello i found two different fossil while camping and i have always wanted to know about them. any info would be wonderful.

I found both in ks. im new at the computer so, not sure how to go about it.

Not sure what that is.. but welcome to the Forum!

~Mike

All your fossils are belong to us

'Fraid I'm not seeing fossils; the third pic seems to show some structure, but it's a little fuzzy.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Sorry man I am not seeing anything. But Welcome to the forum

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Can you get a better pic of #3 I keep coming back to it I see something just do not know what

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Can you get a better pic of #3 I keep coming back to it I see something just do not know what

They all look like psudofossils to me. Sry But a big WELCOME to the forum from Il!

Welcome!

The 2nd one looks like it could be a coral of some kind, but it could also be a concretion. The others look like iron concretions to me.

Dave Bowen

Collin County, Texas.

Paleontology: The next best thing to time travel.

Guest Smilodon
hello i found two different fossil while camping and i have always wanted to know about them. any info would be wonderful. found in oklahoma, craig county.

IMHO they would be leaverite - pretty common stuff :D