Quick Sunday Hunt

AeroMike

Got out for a few hours and headed over to a creek. I was only there for an hour before I decided to go check out a land site I haven't been too in a while and found new dirt piles. They had made new sand roads and it was still soft from all the rain we have been getting and my truck sank to the axles in it. Thank god I have 4x4 (never will own a 2 wheel drive truck! LOL) right SharkDentist? LOL <---- sorry folks, inside joke there. Anyhow, I had a few good finds and some heart breakers.

Enjoy~!

teeth003-2.jpg

Check out the sharp serration and yes it is still very sharp, I ran it across my thumb and it cut it! LOL I know some of you are asking 'why the hell did you do that?" easy, I am a guy and we do spontanous goofy things.

teeth019-1.jpg

teeth007-1.jpg

teeth011.jpg

teeth013.jpg

teeth012.jpg

teeth009-1.jpg

teeth010-1.jpg

teeth008-1.jpg

teeth006-2.jpg

teeth004-2.jpg

teeth005-2.jpg

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Mike, I love that first Meg. It that a ding in the one side or is it pathlogical? I can't tell from the angle.

Mike, I love that first Meg. It that a ding in the one side or is it pathlogical? I can't tell from the angle.

Jim, that is damage to the tooth. I almost stepped on it crawling over a pile of dirt, LOL

If you guys want, I can take you all there Saturday after the dive.

Mike

Cool - what is the mammal tooth?

I want to say it is part of a horse tooth but I may be wrong......wouldn't be the first time jsut ask my wife :rolleyes:

Hey A-Mike, nice finds. That is certainly a lot of big teeth and a good variety. Shame on the Hemi. Hemi's are one of my favorite kinds of teeth as well!

DO, or do not. There is no try.

Hey A-Mike, nice finds. That is certainly a lot of big teeth and a good variety. Shame on the Hemi. Hemi's are one of my favorite kinds of teeth as well!

I agree! Good Job.