More Of The Same

megateeth

I know that I keep posting the same type of things, but it is all I know. These were all from today. It was one of the better days I had in awhile so I thought I would throw these out as well. The bad news is it looks like it might be a couple weeks before I get back out there. We have company coming to town and a lot of other stuff going on that may keep me busy for a week or two.

I found some nicer Megalodon teeth today. The large one is just over 5-3/4". All these ahve sharp tips and are in great condition. The Mako tooth is around 2" and has some awesome coloring.

post-1309-1249882417_thumb.jpgpost-1309-1249882429_thumb.jpg

The Megalodon teeth in the first photo below are all 5" teeth. In the second photo shows two really nice whale teeth and two billfish rostra. I also found a hemipristis, several Makos and some more Megalodon Teeth.

post-1309-1249882439_thumb.jpgpost-1309-1249882452_thumb.jpg

Thanks and Good Hunting everyone.

That's what I'm talking about! Never get tired of seeing teeth.

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Hey Bill, just got done reading the article in the Richmond Hill mag. I used to work at Gulfstream too. I was an engineer for them before leaving two years ago to come pu to Charleston to work for Boeing.

thanks

mike

You know, Im getting pretty bored with all your HUGE, sharp, perfect...........MEG teeth.... :rolleyes:

It seems that I go out and find Ptychodus all the time, but for you, its all megs. And thats not a bad thing!!

Love em, keep em coming. Send one to TX! ;)

Hey Bill, just got done reading the article in the Richmond Hill mag. I used to work at Gulfstream too. I was an engineer for them before leaving two years ago to come pu to Charleston to work for Boeing.

thanks

mike

really?? Did you Know James Whittle or Jimmy Hancock? Both are or were Engineers with GAC.Jimmy was the one that introduced me to Meg diving. I have not seen them in ten years. Also Bob Bunkley is an Engineer that runs a diveshop in RH.

Also thanks Jax and Mike. I will keep them coming if people want to see them.

Bill

Nice to see you cooling off in this hot weather and finding some great Megs. You know when I show these pic's to Ernie he is going to say I hate you. LOL I on the other hand so you go boy wo hoo. We have not been collecting much this summer but we are going to pick it up a notch this week starting tomorrow. We will not be heading down this month but maybe next month b/c it is my Birthday and I want to head down that way.

The best days are spent collecting fossils

really?? Did you Know James Whittle or Jimmy Hancock? Both are or were Engineers with GAC.Jimmy was the one that introduced me to Meg diving. I have not seen them in ten years. Also Bob Bunkley is an Engineer that runs a diveshop in RH.

Also thanks Jax and Mike. I will keep them coming if people want to see them.

Those names do not sound familuar. How about Danny Moody, I worked with him and he has like 40 years in there and was all over the place.

Small world we live in, LOL

Those names do not sound familuar. How about Danny Moody, I worked with him and he has like 40 years in there and was all over the place.

Small world we live in, LOL

I did not know many Engineers. I worked there from '99-'03 so I was not there long. I just know those guys because of diving.

Bill

Nice to see you cooling off in this hot weather and finding some great Megs. You know when I show these pic's to Ernie he is going to say I hate you. LOL I on the other hand so you go boy wo hoo. We have not been collecting much this summer but we are going to pick it up a notch this week starting tomorrow. We will not be heading down this month but maybe next month b/c it is my Birthday and I want to head down that way.

Good to hear from you. I hope all is well. Tell Ernie hi from me and let me know when you will be down this way.

Beautiful color on those babies!!! You always find wonderful teeth diving! I have my cert, I've just never had the opportunity to dive for fossils. :(

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.