Labradorite Necklace

fig rocks

This is one of my pieces that was just featured in the Gallery section of the summer edition of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. It's a freeform Labradorite cab from Madagascar wrapped with sterling silver and copper wire incorporating swarovski crystals and labradorite chips. I've called it Borg Assimilation because I wanted something futuristic Mad Max/Star Trek type of thing! :P

post-1761-1250004924_thumb.jpg

Hope you enjoy! :)

This is another one of my pieces that was chosen by the magazine but unfortunately they only had room for one so they made me choose and I picked Borg Assimilation. This one I named Fifi Fig. It consists of freeform hand polished pieces of near facet quality rose quartz, clear quartz, and amethyst wrapped with sterling silver wire, incorporating aquamarine, blue chalcedony, mini turquoise nuggets and freshwater pearls. The silver chain is handmade also.

post-1761-1250006078_thumb.jpg

Enjoy! :)

You know I am a big fan of your work love Borg Assimilation found my wire mag and read the write up you go Fig

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Fig......... Very Nice Indeed !!!!!...... I like the 2nd one the best, but I know where your coming from with the futuristic angle on the first.... you must have a lot of patience,skills & Knowledge..... It certainly shows......

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Fig......... Very Nice Indeed !!!!!...... I like the 2nd one the best, but I know where your coming from with the futuristic angle on the first.... you must have a lot of patience,skills & Knowledge..... It certainly shows......
Thanks Terry, I don't know about the patience part but I'm self-taught and my inspiration comes from above! :)