Caspersen Beach Dive

JRoberts

Welcome from Galveston Texas Thanks for posting

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Very nice mammoth tooth. What is that first fossil?

I'm thinking that it looks like a big chunk of tortoise shell?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Do you dive from the beach? If so, if you ever need 2 more dive buddies, my girlfriend and I are becoming good divers. We dived already with Florida West Scuba in July and got a nice Mako and cool little meg. I don't have a camera right now. We're diving with Florida West Scuba again on August 30th.

We just go from the beach. We usually get our air at Florida west scuba on sundays(I think its the only one around open on sundays).Real nice guys there.We will be there sun morning,hopefully doing a couple tanks.

Very cool finds. How deep is the water where you can start finding fossils? B)B)B):)

Water is between 18 and 22 feet depending on tides.

post-1732-1251055272_thumb.jpg