My Edisto Dive Report

AeroMike

Svillej called me up to see if I wanted to dive again in te Edisto this past Saturday. Me wanting to take full advantage of this new world to me jumped on it and I met up with him right after work.

No alligators to deal with this time but I did have an annoying fish that kept swimming up to me and and would go away and come back. It reminded me of Dory from Finding Nemo.

It seemed like it took forever to find that first tooth but we did manage to find them.

I found a couple more pieces of petrified wood, a shamer of a squalodon tooth and a really nice unexpected Coke bottle with hardly any wear to it and has "Walterboro, SC" on the base. Not into Coke bottles but I am sure someone will want it.

Does anyone have a pic of a complete Squalodon tooth that is simular to this one?

Here are some pics, enjoy~!

teeth009-2.jpg

teeth010-2.jpg

teeth011-1.jpg

teeth013-1.jpg

teeth014-1.jpg

teeth015-2.jpg

teeth016-2.jpg

teeth017-2.jpg

teeth012-1.jpg

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Mike, I wish we could do it again at the Edisto this week, but I stuck up here in Pa. This is the best pic of a Squalodon it could find.

post-1272-1250640082_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

Nice finds.... I'd love to find a Meg....

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Sweet finds! I gotta get to the Edisto, I moved down to Orangeburg for a job and am looking for a hunting partner on the weekends to look with. PM me if you want to go!