A Few Good Days

megateeth

About ten days ago we found a small hole full of fossils. My friend that sits on the boat actually identified it because it was not on any of the charts. He found it while he was fishing and so we went to check it out last Wednesday. Needless to say I owe him bigtime.

I dove it pretty hard seven of the last ten days. The first three days were great. The first day I found two slightly chipped 6" teeth. Those were the largest. The last four days were just OK. Today I found like 5 small teeth in two dives and all were chipped. It was a small hole so I knew it would not last long and it didn't. The walls are so steep that you can not even extend the hole by digging into the site. That is what I tried today. It was a blast while it lasted.

post-1309-12516831221482_thumb.jpgpost-1309-12516831347778_thumb.jpgpost-1309-12516831502871_thumb.jpg

Really fantastic stuff!!!

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

Very nice you had a good week

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Man...when your business is in-the-hole, it's a good thing!

<I need a drink...>

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

It's those little "windows" that keep the fires burning on slow days. Good hunt!

Be true to the reality you create.

WOW, that's all I can say :drool::faint:

Oh wait, I did have more to say. Seems like you are running out of room; you could always send the extras my way :)

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Being in that hole would be better than gender itself!!!! :drool: Let's hope my wife does not read this thread or else I'll have to sleep on the couch, but it's okay, I'll cuddle with my Megs instead!

For some reason I can't see any pics. any suggestions?? I wonder if it has anything to do with the new format, because on the old site I never had any problems. I love the way the new site looks btw.

Miocene/Eocene

For some reason I can't see any pics. any suggestions?? I wonder if it has anything to do with the new format, because on the old site I never had any problems. I love the way the new site looks btw.

It takes time to unpack them all and make sure they're hung straight.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I re-posted them to see if it was just the old photos or an error with the picture service. They are showing up now.

Oh wow!!! I'm so glad you had a good time and I'm jealous that I cant find those here. For real though those are just sweet and Im happy for you. :D

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

I re-posted them to see if it was just the old photos or an error with the picture service. They are showing up now.

Thanks Bill! I needed my fossil fix for the week! Nice haul bro!

Miocene/Eocene