July Fossil Report

Uncle Siphuncle

Feel free to peruse my July 2009 fossil report at the Brazosport Museum website link below

Click here

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Love your reports Dan. :)

Think you could ever start using the Blog system? It would be a good way to keep a daily log. :D

yeah, the reports are amazing. i'm always very disappointed to come to the end of them. i want to keep reading...

Gator - I use the museum website to help them generate web traffic. It helps them out and I'm too lazy for duplicate efforts but thanks for the thought.

Grüße,

Dan, I noticed there was a recurring theme in your reports (besides awesome adventures and finding great fossils) and couldn't help wondering, do you make your own breakfast tacos or do you have a killer place to get them? :P mmmm.... breakfast tacos.....

Dan, I noticed there was a recurring theme in your reports (besides awesome adventures and finding great fossils) and couldn't help wondering, do you make your own breakfast tacos or do you have a killer place to get them? :P mmmm.... breakfast tacos.....

Yes and yes on the tacos. I often grab them at Las Palapas in SA. Open 24 hrs and they have some of my faves - machacado, chilquiles, beef fajita, barbacoa, even plain vanilla stuff like bacon and egg. Given the time though, I'll often fashion my own at home with corn tortillas instead of flour, sometimes some leftover BBQ wild pork, cheese, Pace picante sauce - good stuff no matter how you slice it! Then again, weekend road food explains at least in part this burgeoning pot belly I've been wearing lately.....

Grüße,

Yes and yes on the tacos. I often grab them at Las Palapas in SA. Open 24 hrs and they have some of my faves - machacado, chilquiles, beef fajita, barbacoa, even plain vanilla stuff like bacon and egg. Given the time though, I'll often fashion my own at home with corn tortillas instead of flour, sometimes some leftover BBQ wild pork, cheese, Pace picante sauce - good stuff no matter how you slice it! Then again, weekend road food explains at least in part this burgeoning pot belly I've been wearing lately.....

All right then, I'm on my way! :P