Wizards Well Finds

R_Case

Tons of stuff out that way. I'll try to get them up soon sorry. It's not working.

"No matter where you go, there you are!"

How do you upload pictures? I could on the old site. Still getting an error "Upload Skipped (Error500)"

"No matter where you go, there you are!"

How do you upload pictures? I could on the old site.

Pretty much the same way as the old format.Look in your lower left hand corner when posting a topic or reply.You will see the Browse button.Click on the browse button to access your pictures on your PC.Select a picture to upload.Then click the "Attach This File" button to upload the picture to your post.Hope this helps.

Cool pictures but were is Wizards Well Is that bone in #2 bottom left.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

i've been to wizard wells! for about ten seconds. it's in the pennsylvanian of texas.

Mee too, We used to road cruise looking for snakes in that area.There are oodles of copperheads in that area.Some of them tend to be quite red in coloration.