My Next Purchase.

Traviscounty

i still don't understand why we can just pool our resources and buy something like this for the forum. it would bring prestige and renown to all of us. if each of the 1400 or so members would kick in just ten grand, then we could reach our goal of getting the t-rex, and have enough left over to feed it for years...

i still don't understand why we can just pool our resources and buy something like this for the forum. it would bring prestige and renown to all of us. if each of the 1400 or so members would kick in just ten grand, then we could reach our goal of getting the t-rex, and have enough left over to feed it for years...

Where would we keep it? (i'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers) :)

Where would we keep it? (i'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers) :)

i believe if we raised the funds i mentioned, we would have enough to knock out that west wall of the main lounge here at the forum and have some impact-resistant glass put in and just have the thing visible through a display window as people approach the building. i'll be cool.

I believe I have room at the mall up here in Canada and if it was placed here I would certainly be agreeable to installing a web cam so everybody could view it whenever the urge hit them! :wub::P:D