Galveston Bay ?

Seldom

Anyone know what this might be. Its on a old dredge bank I have been hunting for aweek or so.Also pics of a few finds around the mound.post-1315-125237433218_thumb.jpg

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Don't know why I can only post one at a timepost-1315-12523746748675_thumb.jpgpost-1315-12523747144559_thumb.jpgpost-1315-1252374751145_thumb.jpg

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Well, there are bird bones in the second pic (an ulna for sure).

Are they fossilized? They don't really look like it...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

answer from tracer's cat -

the big blocks look like whale vomit mixt with limecrete.

the bones look like my dinner - fish and brids.

Sorry bird bones not fossils I did find one there that is will post a pic later. The verts are drum or maybe gif top. I only bring them home so I can look at them under the scope for Tully- Tilly bones in different stages of development in the most common bony fish.