Old But Many Have Never Seen.

Gatorman

Here is a video of a trip that Cris and I made to meet up with some members of the forum on the Peace River. We met Michael (dinosaur50) and also Met Dan (PoolMan) along with another member who don't visit the forum any longer for some reason.

Enjoy

This is embarrassing. I didn't know me being an idiot would be broadcast to the entire forum! Heck, I thought we were going to edit those parts out. :P

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Cris, according to the dates, you had plenty of time to edit (or delete) the movies.... I suppose it could be called your fault!

"To do is to be." -Socrates

"People are Stupid." -Wizard's First Rule

"Happiness is a warm Jeep." -Auspex

Not my video, I can't edit it :P

By the way, to everybody...Fairly certain that wasn't a miocene horse tooth. We were both major newbies at the fossil thing back then (still are, I suppose).

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Slide down?????????

Edited by Seldom

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

I myself enjoyed both videos. At least you were out there having fun and that my friend is the most important part. Cant wait to see more so keep em coming.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Here is a video of a trip that Cris and I made to meet up with some members of the forum on the Peace River. We met Michael (dinosaur50) and also Met Dan (PoolMan) along with another member who don't visit the forum any longer for some reason.

Enjoy

Uh...could the reason they no longer visit the forum be because they are under the tennis shoe in the video??? :o

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ