Pa Hunting Tomorrow And Monday Any One Interested?

n30c

Hunting for what types of fossils?

Tommarrow i think im going to thi the creeks in NJ and the other day is up in the air im up for waht ever i might go back to a fern place i know of and see if its still there if not maybe deer lake. or nj creeks again tho im dieing to find out where people find megalodon teeth in maryland. Also if some one has a spot there dieing to go to I'm open to trying your place as well.

Tommarrow i think im going to thi the creeks in NJ and the other day is up in the air im up for waht ever i might go back to a fern place i know of and see if its still there if not maybe deer lake. or nj creeks again tho im dieing to find out where people find megalodon teeth in maryland. Also if some one has a spot there dieing to go to I'm open to trying your place as well.

Meg teeth are easy to find here if you know the right places and have a little luck. It helps to be the first one out there. Brownies beach is a good place to start; however, it is over worked. The storms we have had here should help though. :)

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Wish I could do it. Major family medical issues with my mother. Going to her place again for a couple days. I'll be in touch when I get back. There is one spot near her home in Dagsboro DE. I'll give it a little sift or two while I'm down there. I'll keep ya posted. Good luck.