Some New Teeth

megateeth

It is 2a.m and I am running out of steam. Here are some of the photos of my finds from this week. I posted more photos and some comments here

http://www.megateeth.com/blog.php

I am too tired to re-post it here tonight.

post-1309-12534257971227_thumb.jpgpost-1309-12534258541074_thumb.jpgpost-1309-12534258791468_thumb.jpgpost-1309-12534259012504_thumb.jpgpost-1309-12534259352335_thumb.jpg

Edited by megateeth

Fantastic finds ! Thanks for taking the time to post the pics. The day I find one tooth of the quality that you routinely bring up, will be a very happy day for me. Keep up the good work.

Bill, you must to stop the raping and pillaging of our rivers and the reckless exploitation of our non-renewable geological resources. You need to leave some for me and my (one day) kids to find!!! Obama needs to pass a daily limit on the number of megs you can pick up.

Bill, you must to stop the raping and pillaging of our rivers and the reckless exploitation of our non-renewable geological resources. You need to leave some for me and my (one day) kids to find!!! Obama needs to pass a daily limit on the number of megs you can pick up.

Nate,

There are heavy metals in these teeth that are polluting our rivers. I am just doing my small part to remove these hazardous materials from our pristine waterways. You and your future child (scary thought by the way, I hope he favors your wife) should thank me. Obama should give me a medal....and a bailout!!!

Edited by megateeth

Bill, thanks to you and Nate (along with a few others) the waterways of the Southeast are safer. Keep doing your part. After all, someone could cut their foot on one of those teeth (if they sank that far). :P

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Bill, thanks to you and Nate (along with a few others) the waterways of the Southeast are safer. Keep doing your part. After all, someone could cut their foot on one of those teeth (if they sank that far). :P

Exactly. Just doing my part to make the rivers safe for everyone.

I want a free tooth :) you have to many! :angry: start sharing ;)

" We're all puppets, I'm just a puppet who can see the strings. "