I Stepped On It....

snaggle

And husband saw it and pocketed it. His first tooth. After 25 years.

Any specific ID's for it beyond a megladon?

A.

Edited by snaggle

megaladonc.jpg[/img]

And husband saw it and pocketed it. His first tooth. After 25 years.

Any specific ID's for it beyond a megladon?

A.

It's a beaut. More details? Location, 25 years of WHAT, etc.?

I don't see anything. No picture. How did you see it?

25 years of marriage and a patient guy walking the beach with me. James River, Virginia after Hurricane Isabel rearranged the cliffs and beach.

I don't see anything. No picture. How did you see it?

25 years of marriage and a patient guy walking the beach with me. James River, Virginia after Hurricane Isabel rearranged the cliffs and beach.

Copy the web address, paste into a new tab.

The patient Mrs. Ron E. and myself just passed 26. I'll let the meg experts take over now.

Edited by Ron E.

Copy the web address, paste into a new tab.

The patient Mrs. Ron E. and myself just passed 26. I'll let the meg experts take over now.

Testing again.

megaladonc.jpg

Thanks, Ron. If you only ever find one tooth in a lifetime, this is a nice one!

Anne

Yea if could only find one in my life that would be in the top 3. Very nice find

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Beautiful tooth, well worth the wait. The correct name is Carcharocles megalodon

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

Sweet, pretty, gorgeous, awsome, shiny, world-class....<pausing to catch my breath and quell my palpitations>...congratulations!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea if could only find one in my life that would be in the top 3. Very nice find

Well come up to North Carolina Im sure I can put ya on some Megs but you have to dig lol and usually their black I would love to find a white one!!!!!!! Great toothpost-2185-12546240360727_thumb.jpg

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

It IS a beautiful tooth. I have a smaller one, whiter than this and about 1/2 the size. Most of the teeth we find are grey, light brown, taupe, or reddish in color. Not a lot of titanium in the deposit? I have some teeth from eastern NC and they are uniformly grey, from top to bottom, with no variation.

Happy hunting.

Anne