The Lafarge Rick

ozzyrules244

This Is the best Rick I have ever seen Every serration is intact museum quality tooth I hope we can get back in to LaFarge any one heard any news?post-2185-12540654343833_thumb.jpg

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

Thats fantastic!

Fellow North Carolinian here

I found my first one last week. How big is that one?

Congrats!

and ozzy does rule, and zakk does too

Edited by Viking

its a little over 31/2 inches

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

Man, I remember that day you found it. Even the quarry workers stopped working and started looking for teeth. I said to Mudkicker that you were not getting in anymore searching because everyone wanted to see that ric and I didn't feel sorry for you at all!!!! LOL

I came home with three rics that day, all of them had feeding damage but I sure had a great time.

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Man, I remember that day you found it. Even the quarry workers stopped working and started looking for teeth. I said to Mudkicker that you were not getting in anymore searching because everyone wanted to see that ric and I didn't feel sorry for you at all!!!! LOL

I came home with three rics that day, all of them had feeding damage but I sure had a great time.

Lol I know but with the days (Fall) I was about done anyway lol I had bruises in places I didn't even know I could get them