Lumber River 9/30/09

ozzyrules244

Since I really have a time with photos on here I just picked out the best ones from this morning I will get sizes as soon as my son figures out where my tape measures and calipers are lol got to love the kids using your tools. even though work called me in and I had to cut my alone time short I am well pleased with the Meg,Ichyritiza mira,Paradotus Benedeni, and Croc tooth I found Iput a quarter in the pic so you can get some idea at the size post-2185-12543218502628_thumb.jpg

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

A Meg, a big Beni, a Croc....

Great trip!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Sweeeeeeeeeeet nice finds. B) B) B):)

Thanks a bunch Im still cleaning the partial skull I found I think I found the honey hole lol going again in the morning hopefully I will not get called into work lol

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

wait till you see what i got today I found the hall of shamer meg measuring in at just over 6.9 inches I cant tell you all what I said on here lol but it was bad maby if I keep digging Ill find the rest of it but I have over 8 lbs of fossils mostly teeth from todays hunt

looks like you found that honey spot after all.

Let's see those big mako's already!!!!!

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

looks like you found that honey spot after all.

Let's see those big mako's already!!!!!

I will post them after work do you remember my necklace? I have 1 that dwarfs it Thought it was a small meg till I cleaned it off lol