Lumberton Trip Reptilian

ozzyrules244

post-2185-12545368899074_thumb.jpg Heres a few reptilian teeth I have found not to mention verts. and scutes more to come!!!!

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

Nice finds Ozzy could I suggest you put a coin or ruler in your pictures

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Nice finds Ozzy could I suggest you put a coin or ruler in your pictures

Sorry lol I had just got in from work and am a bit tired I usually put something in the pic for reference but forgot. I'll do better next time ;)

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

It must be hard to sort through 49 lbs. of finds, lol. I'll see you the week of October 11. Great finds!!

Yes it is lol I cant wait but I think the water is going to be kinda cool lol oh yea heres my favorite mos tooth in matrix post-2185-12545698227994_thumb.jpg

Thats a nice tooth in matrix I love that look.

As for reference, go to a good toy store a get a pack of toy coins the good ones the quarter is the size of a dime makes everything look bigger. OK OK don't do that I got cabin fever and am just rambling. But I do like that tooth. Cool finds

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Those ain't teeth at all! those are just silly curved rocks, send them all to me and I'll get rid of them for ya! LOL

I have only found a couple of reptile teeth.

Show us your meg collection ! LOL

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

great stuff man. being from NJ i am quite envious, this amount of cretaceous croc/mos material would take 100+ trips to accumulate in NJ!

post-2185-12545368899074_thumb.jpg Heres a few reptilian teeth I have found not to mention verts. and scutes more to come!!!!

---Wie Wasser schleift den Stein, wir steigen und fallen---

great stuff man. being from NJ i am quite envious, this amount of cretaceous croc/mos material would take 100+ trips to accumulate in NJ!

Thanks, I have a friend from NJ I took him 1 time thought he was going to stay here lol that was about 6 hours of digging over 3 days and I have a lot more stuff I still need to post.But I'll get everything up when I get it all sorted and a day off work to post it all

Very nice :) are most of those croc or other reptiles?

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

man oz you're finding some great stuff! congrats!

Hey Ozzy, does your camera have a "macro" setting? I'd really like to "see" your finds. :D

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Hey Ozzy, does your camera have a "macro" setting? I'd really like to "see" your finds. :D

sorry it doesn't but I will try to get some better pics up here as soon as i get off work.

Ozzy,

Is that Lumberton, Tx? I spent a boring 5 mos. there on a job completely unaware there was anything worth looking for in the area.

Thanks,

Fowells

Lumberton, NC.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Ozzy.....Excellent finds.... I love the tooth in matrix.....

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Very nice :) are most of those croc or other reptiles?

most are crocks 2 are Plesiosaur

Ozzy.....Excellent finds.... I love the tooth in matrix.....

Thanks I have seen some of your posts you have some really nice fossils

Edited by ozzyrules244

Ozzy,

Is that Lumberton, Tx? I spent a boring 5 mos. there on a job completely unaware there was anything worth looking for in the area.

Thanks,

Fowells

No I am in North Carolina but Lumberton Texas has some really nice Native American artifacts