Baby Mammoth Going On Tour

BobC

The link is fragmented; don't click on it, copy it and paste it into your browser.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guys I tried to fix that link but it isn't working and I don't know why. Just go to the Fox News page and go to the bottom of the page where the videos are. You'll see the little guy!

i posted a link that works. just for future reference, if you hit the button to the right of the smiley face above the text window, that looks like a link with a green "plus sign" on it, you can do links there.

what happened was that you posted the url in the window, and a software glitch thought that the first comma meant the end of the url and stopped there in the auto-link it made.

Gotcha. I can't wait to see the baby mammoth. I saw the mummified head of one at the Museum of Natural Science in NYC this past December and it was so cool. I love Ice Age animals. There are rumors of a relic populations of giant ground sloths still living in the Amazon basin-- but as each year goes by without a discovery, my hopes dwindle. I'd love for it to be true. After all, a glypdodont (if I recall correctly) skin was found in a cave in Brazil years ago almost perfectly preserved, and it turned out to be only 3000 years old. That's an eye-blink in geologic time.

I can hope, can't I?