Latest Addition To My Collection

FF7_Yuffie

A Coelophysis tooth that I bought online a few days ago which arrived today :)

coelophysistooth.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality, had to use the sellers own pic as the ones I took with my webcam were awful. I'll try to take a better pic sometime later in the day if anyones interested :)

Edited by FF7_Yuffie

Sweet; love to see a better pic (when you can).

You didn't get that from Larry M., did you? His pics are usually better than that...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

How sad...somewhere out there is a poor Raptor gumming its way through fossilized life.... :(

:D Nice tooth there. Look forward to updated photos :D

Be true to the reality you create.

How sad...somewhere out there is a poor Raptor gumming its way through fossilized life.... :(

:D Nice tooth there. Look forward to updated photos :D

Dito

Hiya, thanks for the comments and stuff :) Afraid I can't get a better picture, my webcam just isn't really good enough to take decent ones with.

"You didn't get that from Larry M., did you? His pics are usually better than that..."

Nope, I bought it from here.

http://jurassicjim.com/

Bought a few of the mounted fossils he does too, they're pretty cheap and look great mounted on my wall around the area of my room where I keep my fossil collection.

Guest Smilodon

Sweet; love to see a better pic (when you can).

You didn't get that from Larry M., did you? His pics are usually better than that...

Well, someone got it from Larry. Larry used to be a Florida fixture but then moved out West.

Oh the stories, none of which can be written in public. :lolu:

I'm gonna have to invest in a decent (yet cheap) digi-cam some time. Can't rely on the worlds worst webcam forever :) :)