Nice To Get Out

sharkdentist

Well just getting around to posting my hunt with Ozzyrules in Lumberton N.C a few weeks back it was good to get out with hunting buddies for a change and tear myself away from my new baby but it was a great time the finds had a few new ones for me was able to score a hybodont shark tooth very scarce in this area a nice mosasaur tooth and some other awesome finds check out the huge piece of coprolite and big Mako that was 2 3/4 inches long. Hope to get some more trips in real soon to Summerville keep a watch out for new post...............Sharkdentist

post-1253-1257187864722_thumb.jpg

post-1253-12571878736272_thumb.jpg

post-1253-12571878820041_thumb.jpg

post-1253-12571878899689_thumb.jpg

post-1253-12571879018866_thumb.jpg

Now see bro people think I'm full of S**t about finding all those teeth we had a great time and you know I have to put a pic in ok boys heres how we do it in Lumberton lol we get up and personal with the dirt heres Sharkdentist looking for those Megs and dont worry we fill all holes in cant even tell we were there post-2185-12572165937127_thumb.jpg

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

Now see bro people think I'm full of S**t about finding all those teeth we had a great time and you know I have to put a pic in ok boys heres how we do it in Lumberton lol we get up and personal with the dirt heres Sharkdentist looking for those Megs and dont worry we fill all holes in cant even tell we were there post-2185-12572165937127_thumb.jpg

Wow, that place looks awesome! The hole I dug over 20 hours over the past three weeks at the lake was just as big but more vertical and water-drenched.

Well just getting around to posting my hunt with Ozzyrules in Lumberton N.C a few weeks back it was good to get out with hunting buddies for a change and tear myself away from my new baby but it was a great time the finds had a few new ones for me was able to score a hybodont shark tooth very scarce in this area a nice mosasaur tooth and some other awesome finds check out the huge piece of coprolite and big Mako that was 2 3/4 inches long. Hope to get some more trips in real soon to Summerville keep a watch out for new post...............Sharkdentist

That big mako is super cool!:money::bbq: I found a couple 2"ers just upriver a week after your guys dig. I hope to get up with the Lumberton crew for a dig like this sometime.

Killer Duck bill (Hadrosaur) jaw section you got there. B)B)B):D

Edited by worthy 55

It's my bone!!!

You got a sweet haul right there.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

great finds SD. It looks like you really enjoyed your day out.