Morocco Update #2

CreekCrawler

Howdy!

Well, equipment failures today. Everything here is 220, so you have to have a power converter to run 110 stuff. The converter bit the dust this morning and is at the fix-it shop.

To conserve our time and not waist it, we have to go back out digging today. (Darn! )(LOL)

Since few speak english and most speak Arabic or French, I am having to learn a little of both. I guess I will have to get rosetta stone when I get back to the U.S.

Most people are poor here. Things are really cheep. There is a 1,000 acre piece of property near the kings palace that only cost $60,000. Palms trees, fruit trees, great view.

You can build a really nice Villa in a compound for around $50,000. and have two maids that also do the cooking and two gardeners that take care of the grounds for about $150.00 per month. We are waited on hand and foot constantly. This could spoil a person really quickley.

Most peoples income is about $1,800.00 per year, so you can live rich on just a few bucks.

I think I will go take a nap now.

Orivwa for now,

Hey Dave.

This trip sounds like a dream come true. The fossils that you already posted are very nice I hope you continue to do well take care and great hunting Paul