Befor The Snow Fly's

grampa dino

B.D. and I when down south on Wednesday the weather was not to bad 3degrees so no bugs or snake to worry about

just bullets, it is deer hunting season. Did find some dino stuff, but it was nice just to get out. Have to clean the stuff up

before taking photo's

Did some one say they liked Pet wood :coldb:

post-310-12575411509185_thumb.jpg

post-310-12575411742789_thumb.jpg

post-310-1257541196437_thumb.jpg

post-310-12575412663726_thumb.jpg

B.D. and I when down south on Wednesday the weather was not to bad 3degrees so no bugs or snake to worry about

just bullets, it is deer hunting season. Did find some dino stuff, but it was nice just to get out. Have to clean the stuff up

before taking photo's

Did some one say they liked Pet wood coldb.gif

I like view of canyon and pet wood, thanks for sharing.

3 degrees:cold: and I complain when it gets under 50 down here. Nice pet wood there.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

3 degrees:cold: and I complain when it gets under 50 down here. Nice pet wood there.

3 Celsius is about 37 Fahrenheit. Still chilly...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

3 Celsius is about 37 Fahrenheit. Still chilly...

Didn't see that thanks, its still cold to me though. I couldn't stand the winters up that far, Id blow up get fatter and hibernate like a bear.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Good you got out before the snow, here we're currently in a Northeaster storm which is blowing winds of 110km, snow, and freezing rain... current temperature is -3 Celsius ... my hunting season is over.

Looks like fun grampa! :coldb: How far south did you go? :blink:

We went just south of D.P.P. a two + hour drive, but always worth it. :pic:

very nice pics! Is that a hunter standing on the edge of the coulee?

I think he was looking your way :lolu:

I wish we had places like that here in Florida. Great looking pet wood. B) B) B):)

There is so much of in the area that I know at lest two ranchers have used some

for ornamental fence post. I will try and get photos of them

Id blow up get fatter and hibernate like a bear.

Hey, that's what I do every winter since I moved to Canada! :stuff: :cold: :coldb:

sweet find! I'm likin the lichen too!

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White