2018 Secret Santa Spectacular!!!

caldigger

Santa has delivered my Christmas gift - woohoo!!!  Now I'll have to hide it from myself so I'm not tempted to open it before Christmas... :P

Thanks in advance, Secret Santa!!! :yay-smiley-1:

Monica

• I found this Informative 5

What?!  Somebody in Canada got their package? There is hope in the world after all!

Nothing for the young miss yet I presume.

• I found this Informative 3

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

30 minutes ago, caldigger said:

What?!  Somebody in Canada got their package? There is hope in the world after all!

Nothing for the young miss yet I presume.

Nope - Viola's package hasn't yet arrived.  But she's taking it in stride and, in fact, I think she's kind of happy that it hasn't yet arrived - just tonight when she saw my package she said that she's glad it isn't hers because if it were, she said she would have a hard time waiting until Christmas to open it :P

• I found this Informative 4

20 hours ago, Monica said:

Nope - Viola's package hasn't yet arrived.  But she's taking it in stride and, in fact, I think she's kind of happy that it hasn't yet arrived - just tonight when she saw my package she said that she's glad it isn't hers because if it were, she said she would have a hard time waiting until Christmas to open it :P

I'm like Viola, i know if i had my secret Santa i would have found hard not to open it before Christmas.

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

3 hours ago, fifbrindacier said:

I'm like Viola, i know if i had my secret Santa i would have found hard not to open it before Christmas.

Well that tells me you haven't gotten yours yet either. Come on Santa!!!

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Yeah .... that whole wait till Christmas thing ... hunh. We were supposed to wait ? 

haha

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, JohnBrewer said:

Mine has arrived! Violet is at this moment in time wrapping it up so I’m not tempted!

Ha ha that is what Mrs R did with mine too. I had a little cold turkey for a couple of days but now I am back to normal. It works :)

I’ve received my package and sent mine out as well:D

• I found this Informative 2

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Okey dokey, I have a feeling more people have recieved their packages than have let me know about.

So far the members I show having recieved their SS packages are:

Darktooth, Wayan Man, jcbshark, BLT, Mattbsharks, Snolly50, Sir.tommy.the.toad, Monica, Bobby Rico, Nala, JohnBrewer, Max-fossils, Tidgy's Dad, Haravex, Coco, Pagurus, minnbuckeye, Palmashell, and Brett Breakin Rocks.  

***That's only 19 out of the 58 playing!***  If you haven't sent yours out yet, ya better get to it. We wanted to avoid the holiday rush with an earlier send off this year, remember?!

If you don't see your name on the list and you have recieved your package, can you please let me know so so can keep track?

Thank you for your co-operation.

• I found this Informative 8

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

My gift from Santa, minus the flowers! Maybe it will stimulate me to decorate for the holidays SOON!DSC_0243.thumb.JPG.6fb6a4c8b1a4d00e1717239c2940a1eb.JPG

Nicely displayed Mike!

I'm so bad at gift wrapping ( looks like I do it with my feet), it's better that I don't. :P

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

39 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Nicely displayed Mike!

I'm so bad at gift wrapping ( looks like I do it with my feet), it's better that I don't. :P

Try using your feet then. Might turn out better. :muahaha:

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

2 hours ago, minnbuckeye said:

My gift from Santa, minus the flowers! Maybe it will stimulate me to decorate for the holidays SOON!DSC_0243.thumb.JPG.6fb6a4c8b1a4d00e1717239c2940a1eb.JPG

Very nice, Mike.

I'm not sure you need any more Christmas decorations than that.

Perfect. :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Just now, DeeMoji said:

I got my package!! Do I wait until Christmas to open it?! 

Yes, 'fraid so. 

I've had to get wifey to hide mine as it's still four weeks away and i have very itchy fingers. :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Just now, Tidgy's Dad said:

Yes, 'fraid so. 

I've had to get wifey to hide mine as it's still four weeks away and i have very itchy fingers. :)

Ok! Will do :) 

3 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Yes, 'fraid so. 

We are just like kids, it is really building up to be a great Christmas. :D

2 hours ago, daves64 said:

Try using your feet then. Might turn out better. :muahaha:

Man, I still have Scotch tape between my toes from last Christmas. And I won't even get into the difficulty of tying all those bows. :faint:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Well a whole 22 have recieved theirs so far. I hope more start pouring in real soon. :fingerscrossed:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

I'm like a child when it is time to decorate my Christmas tree !

arbolnavidad.jpgced62eac.jpg

• I found this Informative 4

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

Hey @caldigger - Viola received her Secret Santa package today - hooray!!!

(By the way - she peeked at the label and is very excited at the list of the box's contents - thank you, Santa! :))

Hey no peeking!  Now she might be looking at that naughty list. Tsk! Tsk!

But it's good to hear another Canuk recieved a box...just three more to go!

Dorensigbadges.JPG