The Ultimate Predator: T.rex

Masp

And finally the star of the show... Tyrannosaurus rex. (Made to show you what the skeleton above may have looked like). 

Close up to see the detail in this dinosaur along with pic at a distance  to compare the size of this massive brute to people. 

51767C06-DF24-487D-8314-1597CB47B4C9.jpeg

AF834671-2CFF-4AEC-8D51-1C8383CEE2AA.jpeg

08BF97C9-445C-4709-AB3B-867976813BEB.jpeg

• I found this Informative 2

25 minutes ago, Dinoguy89 said:

Gutted I didn't get to do this when I was here. I missed the last slot as we had to head back for something else. Looks great and seems like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing :)

Happy to help out :dinothumb:. It was very cool!

• I found this Informative 1

Amazing. :)

Thank you for taking us along on this wonderful journey with you.

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

2 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Amazing. :)

Thank you for taking us along on this wonderful journey with you.

I’m very glad you enjoyed it Adam

Quite the visual journey! Thanks for sharing. :) 

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Nice exhibit thanks for sharing,  great photos. Pretty educational for visitors, looks like they did a nice job.. Happy to see that they at least acknowledged the existence of a possible Nanotyrannus which says alot.  Definite must visit exhibit which was not there the last time I was there.

2 hours ago, Troodon said:

Nice exhibit thanks for sharing,  great photos. Pretty educational for visitors, looks like they did a nice job.. Happy to see that they at least acknowledged the existence of a possible Nanotyrannus which says alot.  Definite must visit exhibit which was not there the last time I was there.

It was very informative. What’s funny is I had a mini debate regarding the nano issue with a lady who was working the exhibit, as she believes nano is rex. We both had a good laugh but I was surprised nonetheless. Oh well. 

18 hours ago, Masp said:

AA53CEBC-9EC6-41B4-99D9-205D3BAD78B7.jpeg

C08A2E21-8896-4CE1-B93A-36F0E57FE252.jpeg

58D52984-B62C-4B5F-A74F-6BCB511D0F83.jpeg

6A8A5FAF-6B0A-414C-923F-D54EE42152A1.jpeg

I was wondering if there would be any Alioramus fossils on display! Thank you for these excellent photos!

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

Everyone always asks why are T-rex teeth and bones so expensive.  Well it's not rarity but wonderful exhibits like this one and the one at the Field Museum that bring in the crowds and glamorize "the ultimate predator".