Big Tooth

megateeth

Im drooling...........super sweet find:o

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

that's just one very attractive tooth. the shape and dimensions of it are exactly what i like. i would buy one like that, but it would just end up in tj's collection and then i wouldn't have either the tooth or the money. but wow. makes me feel silly for being scared of little old modern bullsharks.

Bullsharks have lots of teeth inserted into a jaw. I worry about them too.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I will submit it for FOTM consideration.

Edited by megateeth

Great find!! Is the encrustation, old sea life or a matrix left from where it came?

I agree with the integrated BCD. The weight being all on my chest area, keeps me in the perfect hunting position and wont kill my back.

Dan

Megateeth, holly shoots!

Are you sure that isnt just some pathologic lepidodendron thorn? Makes a plant person get real weak in the stems seeing that sort of thing! But, its really ok, we rebound quickly!

SIMPLY AN AWESOME TOOTH! Thanks for posting! Lets do FOTM voting now....

Regards, Chris

Very nice. How much do you think you'll get for that one? Or is it destined for your collection?

I do not know. I have the repaired 6.8" tooth and the 6.94" tooth in my collection. My display areas are already overflowing.

Great find!! Is the encrustation, old sea life or a matrix left from where it came?

I agree with the integrated BCD. The weight being all on my chest area, keeps me in the perfect hunting position and wont kill my back.

Dan

Just some growth that you can remove with your thumb. I will post cleaned photos in the FOTM forum. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.