This Hadrosaur tooth is one of my coolest as it has a partial root still! 

20200430_165006.jpg

• I found this Informative 5

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

A piece of dinosaur bone with cool structures! 

20200505_132015.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

I got a little sampler bag of the Aguja when I got my Oklahoma and Texas Permian matrix.....found a really cool mammal incisor, some croc teeth and some other nice stuff,  but nothing like what you have found!! I ordered some more of it so having seen what you found....I hope I find a few cool things!! This helps me to know what to look for! Thanks!! 

oh YAY!!! @Mioplosus_Lover24   -  thanks to your ID of your finds I was able to positively ID one of mine! I had found this broken tooth and asked Matthew from PaleoTex but he was not sure of the ID.  Reading your post last night I was happy to see your ID's and I had never heard of a Paronychodon so googled it and lo and behold.....I found one too!  The "other tooth"!   Thanks Again! (not intending to hijack your thread, just excited to get an ID) 

5eb8167c25fd3_ToothA(5).thumb.jpg.5326899cf72ad6630d806b28a5247477.jpg

5eb8167d91d3b_ToothA(6).thumb.jpg.986ef5f750ea0edff081c6987e5e62ae.jpg

5eb8167f03fb4_ToothA(7).thumb.jpg.dd92d25cc5c1749a6d15c46bc27c53ae.jpg

From the Wiikipedia site: 

Paronychodon.png

Some fossils require alittle bit of prep! Like this awesome Melvius tooth! 

20200509_154648.jpg

6 hours ago, JamieLynn said:

oh YAY!!! @Mioplosus_Lover24   -  thanks to your ID of your finds I was able to positively ID one of mine! I had found this broken tooth and asked Matthew from PaleoTex but he was not sure of the ID.  Reading your post last night I was happy to see your ID's and I had never heard of a Paronychodon so googled it and lo and behold.....I found one too!  The "other tooth"!   Thanks Again! (not intending to hijack your thread, just excited to get an ID) 

5eb8167c25fd3_ToothA(5).thumb.jpg.5326899cf72ad6630d806b28a5247477.jpg

5eb8167d91d3b_ToothA(6).thumb.jpg.986ef5f750ea0edff081c6987e5e62ae.jpg

5eb8167f03fb4_ToothA(7).thumb.jpg.dd92d25cc5c1749a6d15c46bc27c53ae.jpg

From the Wiikipedia site: 

Paronychodon.png

That's awesome! I'm glad to help! 

Here is the prepped melvius tooth! I used a combination of water and one of my picks I use for prepping Greenriver Fish! 

On 5/10/2020 at 12:40 AM, JamieLynn said:

I got a little sampler bag of the Aguja when I got my Oklahoma and Texas Permian matrix.....found a really cool mammal incisor, some croc teeth and some other nice stuff,  but nothing like what you have found!! I ordered some more of it so having seen what you found....I hope I find a few cool things!! This helps me to know what to look for! Thanks!! 

On 5/10/2020 at 7:23 AM, Pterygotus said:

Lovely finds :wub:! Keep them coming!

Thank you all so much!

• I found this Informative 1

LOL! Since you started your first post I’ve gotten 5 lbs of Oklahoma Permian, 3 lbs of Texas Permian, and I’m in the middle of ordering 2 pounds of aguja and 2 pounds of another Cretaceous mix! :heartylaugh: So far I prefer the Oklahoma mix. I’m excited to see what’s in the Cretaceous mixes..

• I found this Informative 1

Here is my Borodinopristis sp. Tooth! 

20200508_135539.jpg

• I found this Informative 4

And here's the prepped out Melvius tooth, prepped it with one of my picks I use for Greenriver fish! 

20200510_151239.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

This is actually another salamander or fish jaw! I am currently preparing it in a mixture of baking soda and water, and it has some KILLER teeth! Will post a good picture once it's finished!

20200510_152245.jpg

Here's the premax tooth I found... probably raptor but it's pretty thick so maybe... this was the first Therapod tooth I found.

20200510_232257.jpg

Here's the middle 

20200510_232337.jpg

Here's a partial therapod tooth I found! It has awesome serrations though! 

20200510_232526.jpg

Here's one of my cooler finds, a partial Euoplocephalus tooth! 

20200510_232626.jpg

A beautiful spit tooth crown!

20200506_230922.jpg

So many finds to post! Here's the top of the latest spit tooth!

20200506_185504.jpg

Quite the uncommon find of this matrix piece with a small fish tooth in it! The smallest tooth I've found I do believe! Probably less than 1mm long! 

20200506_184920.jpg

Here is another jaw, unsure if it's reptile, Amphibian, fish, or maybe even mammal! Any ideas?20200506_184627.thumb.jpg.96bb9119aa740356a3b5b347f3c43e94.jpg

This is another cool tooth! A partial hybodus!

20200428_203741.jpg

This is the partial hybodus shark spine! You don't see these very often!

20200429_193427.jpg

As mentioned in another topic, since we don't want advertising to become more frequent amid our posts, let's keep more of those communications to PM.  Mentioning the supplier at the beginning of a topic (non linked) is fine; but let's focus more on these lesser seen tiny fossils.  :look:

Thank you.  :)

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Just the wonders of how truly rich this matrix is, I found this Hybodus tooth yesterday! Incredible I missed it

20200512_150751.jpg