The finds just go on and on. 

Lovely stuff.:b_love1:

• I found this Informative 1

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

On 5/14/2020 at 2:35 PM, Tidgy's Dad said:

The finds just go on and on. 

Lovely stuff.:b_love1:

Thanks! I'm buying another bag so hopefully the finds will continue! Also going back to Kemmerer in the coming weeks so hopefully I'll be able to show some fish off too! 

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

• 3 weeks later...

Got Another Bag So woohoo! The finds will go on!

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

This is my best scute I've found! They are very small and fragmentary from here.

IMG_20200606_135212_516.jpg

My favorite find of this bag (So far) is this huge Deinosuchus tooth that has a partial root!

20200606_134623.jpg

This is a large Hybodus tooth I've found, in this bag I've gotten 6 teeth this being my largest!

IMG_20200606_135119_692.jpg

This is probably my best preserved Hybodus tooth!

IMG_20200606_135119_683.jpg

One of my favorite things about these bags is the amount of hadrosaur teeth! I've gotten several large teeth along with very small teeth!

20200606_003111.jpg

Here is my first therapod tooth find! Appears to be the tip of a dromeosaur tooth!20200606_005536.thumb.jpg.b3f9f8c34f2be4f3c5973515b0d36e77.jpg

Great finds!!!  This thread has inspired me to purchase some Aguja micromatrix, too!  It was mailed out to me on May 26th and arrived in Chicago on May 31st, and it appears to still be there, stalled.  I can hardly wait for it to arrive, but I guess I'll have to be patient for a bit longer...:popcorn:

Until I get my stash, I'll drool over the finds you've made :drool::)

I've made 3 gem containers filled with Melvius teeth! I love them!

IMG_20200609_200432_751.jpg

Here is my collect of Lissodus I found from my matrix

20200609_223700.jpg

Here are my gar teeth, despite the scales being very abundant the teeth are uncommon and INCREDIBLY fragile, I broke one making this display :(

20200609_222819.jpg

This Is Quite An Interesting Shark Tooth! Been told it belongs to Ptychotrygon agujaensis!

20200609_130711.jpg

7 hours ago, Mioplosus_Lover24 said:

This Is Quite An Interesting Shark Tooth! Been told it belongs to Ptychotrygon agujaensis!

20200609_130711.jpg

Those are some nice finds. I don’t think this is Ptychotrygon. It looks like a fully rooted Lonchidion. Additional photos might clear it up.